New Moon Pictures
Create Twilight and New Moon pictures.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Crushing Blow...

I heard the bang... felt the vibration of it rip through the forest, my vampire senses kicked in as my eyes scanned the forest I saw where it had came from, just as Mason let out the most horrid moaning sound I'd ever heard and his weight fell against me.
Jake lunged through the air and a hissing sound spewed from Elizabeth. I looked at Jake and I could tell he didn't yet know what was happening yet, I was the only one that saw the two hunters in the midst of the trees, but I couldn't speak.... couldn't feel. All I knew was that they saw what would appear to anyone, to be a wolf attacking a young woman in the woods. I knew that, that would raise questions, and I had to protect him. I felt a cold hand against my arm, as I looked into my father's eyes, full of pain... the hunter's had retreated into the woods, my father could hear their thoughts and they were leaving to inform the police...
He lifted Mason in his arms and we started back to the house, Jake following ahead and my mother trailing from behind...
We ran and I realized we weren't alone, of course Jake would have let them know what was happening and we were being flanked by wolves in every direction...
And as thankful as I was for them, right now I hated them and everything they stood for.... my Son.....my heart...

"The hunter's..." I said.
"Carlisle's casually running into them on a nature walk and taking their account right now..." my father said.
My eyes fell to the faint trail of blood following my father as he ran to the house...I could feel the calm slipping and prayed that God would help me hold on, just a little longer...I had to keep repeating just a little longer...

We got Mason home, and just as we all knew he had started to heal... unfortunately this was a bad thing since the bullet was still lodged in his left shoulder. We cleaned him the best we could, applying pressure to the wound, as we waited the ten painstaking minutes for Carlisle to return..

He came in requesting that Mason be moved to his office... he would have to operate. My father followed him upstairs holding Mason, unconscious and breathing shallowly, Carlisle worked feverishly gathering his supplies, while he recounted the conversation he'd had with the hunter's in his head...

"They recognized him, knew he was a Doctor at the hospital. He informed them he had seen the whole scenario and called the authorities, Animal Control... 911. He took their names and told them they would be contacted..."

This meant that Charlie, in his love for me and our children, was about to get alot more involved in our "world" than any of us had ever hoped, in fact my mother was there now as we speak. This had to be kept quiet, the Volturi knew of our relationship with the wolves and anything involving them in this area would definetley warrant a visit...

But, the time for that was not now... Now, Carlisle was about to operate on my Son, and the freakish calm that had fell over me since the incident, shattered like a thousand shards of glass... As, even in unconsciousness Mason screamed out in pain... And I collapsed against Jake....

Psalm 18:2
The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the hornof my salvation, my stronghold.
As Always With Love Renesmee Cullen-Black as interpreted by Elizabeth Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment