New Moon Pictures
Create Twilight and New Moon pictures.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Holidays...

So with Mason's recovery and the threat of an impending attack from the Volturi put to a temporary halt (if there was such a thing in our world) the family could settle into a temporary routine. No matter how many precautions we took it was unrealistic to think we'd be able to stay here forever. Still, time must march on and as the days turned into weeks and weeks to months... as it so often does when immortality lies stretched out ahead of you. Mason grew stronger each day and Elizabeth thrived forever the budding fashionista under Alice's watchful eye. I focused all of my attention on spending time with Jake and the family, I mean what are holidays for? With Halloween just behind us, the kids of course dressing up as everyone's favorite cinematic impression of a Vampire; plastic glow in the dark fangs in tow. And, now Esme and Alice sat in deep conversation around the dining room table discussing what I'm sure will be the most amazing Thanksgiving the town of Forks has ever seen. I listened intently watching my Mother sitting in Dad's arm stroking Lizzie's hair while the latest episode of the newest vampire show was on tv, the synchronized giggles at the brooding teenage vampire. I could hear the faint sound of Emmett and Mason upstairs thoroughly enjoying a football game, Jake apparently taking a break jogged down the stairs. Walking up he tucked a loose curl behind my ear, gently kissing my lips...
I showed him how thank I was for our amazing families, a single tear falling down my cheek. As he caught it on his thumb and wrapped his arms around my waist he said "Me too Ness, me too."


As Always With Love Renesmee Cullen-Black as interpreted by Elizabeth Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment