New Moon Pictures
Create Twilight and New Moon pictures.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

No One Expected Pt 2...

We'd watched and welcomed as a flood of visitors passed through to meet the unthinkable, two children.. two babies born out of the love between a werewolf and a vampire-hybrid... We watched as each member of our families, our friends everyone important in our lives each held the babies quickly falling in love.. We felt truly blessed by the union that our love had created, our lives felt complete...
We expected it, knowing how each of our families felt about us, knowing that they  couldn't doubt our love for one another, couldn't doubt our excitement for the impending birth, couldn't doubt our adoration for our children.. We loved them more than we could love ourselves, more than is describable by words...
Not much could surpass the bond created between Jake and I with our children over the last couple of days...I could think of only one thing....one simple word....Imprint...
Jake and I had just warmly embraced, each of us holding one of our little miracles, both sleeping soundly, awaiting the next visitors, as Leah and Seth entered the room, Leah, for once in my presence seemed to have a relaxed calm expression on her face, and Seth bounced in holding flowers, a huge smile spread across his face, nothing different there...
I watched as they each calmed, slowly dragging their feet in our direction, Leah extending her arms for the blue bundle wrapped in Jacob's arms, as she took him, gently cradling him in both arms, her muscles seemed to relax throughout her whole body, she softly swayed from side to side, and a light smile spread across her face as soft tears fell down her cheeks..She looked at Mason as though no one else had ever existed, as though they had been the only two people on the face of the earth... It was an idolatry expression, a devout Christian witnessing their Lord... it was almost to intimate to watch, yet totally understandable from Jake and I... it was imprinting, and it was right, expected though no one had realized before, it was exactly what Leah needed, wanted... what they were born for... each other...
Elizabeth... asleep, resting on her father's shoulder, immediately commanded Seth's attention. Unexpected, would be the same emotion emoting from Seth, towards our sweet little Elizabeth... while Jake understood, his protective "Father" instinct washed over his body, and I could see him trembling as Seth held our sweet baby girl, looking into her eyes, she woke just before being placed in his arms, as though she felt his presence, looking as if she needed to meet his eyes as much as he needed to see hers.. it was, in my opinion.... beautiful, breathtaking to know that my daughter would have someone in her life... a protector, a friend, a brother exactly what she needed when she needed it... she was blessed, and so was Seth, for I knew looking into her eyes, that she was truly special, they would be amazingly happy with each other, and while I knew Jake felt very protective, and that it would take time for him to adjust to the idea, it was perfect, I could think of no one better suited to care for our daughter, love her.. he was alot like Jake, and I loved that about him, I knew they would live a happy life together, still I giggled as Jake, not so subtly slid his arm under Elizabeth and stalked to the rocking chair in the corner with her, finally easing the trembling.. Seth's eyes never left Lizzie, even as he congratulated me on their birth, he was a "blind man seeing the sun for the first time..."
Leah never spoke, but she didn't have to, her eyes, expression and the protective way she held her body over my Son, there was no doubt in what had taken place...
I was happy to know that she would finally be happy, and I'll say it again, it's absolutely amazing what our love has brought together, our families were bursting with joy, pure jubilence for the birth of our children, I loved my husband and family more than words could explain, and I was happy that our extended family would be around more now.... our family had just grown by two (whether Jake was completely comfortable with that idea, was yet to be seen....)

As Always With Love Renesmee Cullen-Black as interpreted by Elizabeth Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment