New Moon Pictures
Create Twilight and New Moon pictures.

Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy Family...

I couldn't be happier with our family, once I was feeling well and Carlisle felt we were ready, after I refused the testing, at least within the first week. I wanted time to bond with my children without measuring tape and blood work, just one week, was that so much to ask? Although the hands on testing was yet to begin, much to everyone's dismay, I could see their eyes, watching, calculating with complete precision... all I could do was pray as we retreated to our little red house with the babies... Obviously, due to the fact that I had faced challenges of my own with growing and maturing that was in the back of our minds, we wondered what course their lives would take, and silently agreed we hoped it would be as normal and steady as possible, whatever that meant in this family...
As we got settled in at home, we tried to learn as much as we could about these new babies and their personalities, obviously we adored them both, had Jake and I not had such an amazing relationship, beyond the realm of normal relationships, I would have doubted there could ever be a love to rival that of my children, and I still question it, everyday I fall more and more in love with each of them... I feel like I can't even sleep because I don't want to miss a single moment of their lives, everyone assures me that will pass...
Right now I'm sitting in the rocking chair by the fire holding Mason, as Jake sleeps on the couch with Elizabeth sleeping across his chest, I laugh at the sight of both of their mouths open in pure contentment, simultaneously drooling, it doesn't get any cuter... I guess he could feel that I was watching him because he started to stir, lifting his head with one eye open in my direction...
"Is everything alright? Was I snoring?" he asked.
"Everything's fine, and of course you were snoring, the funny part is so was Elizabeth, and drooling might I add.."
He laughed, leaning down to kiss her on the head, "Like father, like daughter" he said smiling..
I smiled to happy with this simple moment of pure joy, knowing that it would only be a matter of time before I wouldn't be able to put off the testing, and it was for the best, we had to make sure everything was okay, everyone was healthy, even though in the back of my mind I wanted to take my husband and my baby and retreat to a dark cave somewhere never to return, living a blissful little life together.... but I guess we might as well get it over with, Jake was watching me and without words, he knew the resolution I had reached he slowly sat up,lifting Elizabeth against his shoulder as she let out a soft little yawn, asking if I was ready with his eyes, I walked towards him with Mason wrapped in his blanket as he kissed me on my forehead, "Ready as I'll ever be..."


As Always With Love Renesmee Cullen-Black as interpreted by Elizabeth Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment