New Moon Pictures
Create Twilight and New Moon pictures.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Explain...

Suddenly, after moments had passed a lifetime in "vampire" time, I realized no one was moving, no one was trying to do anything, think anything, explain anything.. I looked at Carlisle willing him with my eyes to explain, to give us any insight as to what was happening to my sweet child, but nothing.. he gave us nothing..
What would happen to this sweet innocent child who already had the ability to morph into a "Wolf" I spat the word, this would ruin his life, he could never be normal... normalcy that's all I'd ever wanted for my kids, to live a blissful, average life.. and now this..
I could feel the anger overwhelm me, ripping like a current through my body, I sucked back the hot tears, transforming them into rage, a feral snarl ripping through my lips.. it was a sound I'd never released, I was so angry... angry that this precious product of my love for Jacob, was being subjected to a life of unknowns and what ifs..Angry that my Mother and Father had even made the decision to have me, Angry that I had fell in love with a "Wolf" , and now in the present I was angry that Carlisle, was unmoving, unwavering showing no sign insight into what was happening to Mason, I couldn't control my emotions and for the first time, I felt like a.....a..Vampire..
And I let it take me over, before I could control my self, I lunged straight for Carlisle's throat, it was the last thing I remember, the confusion in his eyes, as I could see his "heart breaking".


As Always With Love Renesmee Cullen-Black as interpreted by Elizabeth Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment