New Moon Pictures
Create Twilight and New Moon pictures.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

All That I Needed...

At some point shortly after the sun rose, Jake and I both dozed off, it was the most peaceful sleep I'd had since the babies were born. It's amazing to think that you would only trust your children to a houseful of vampires, but that was the exact predicament we were in.. well that and two very scary werewolves, who were never lurking far away from the objects of their imprinting...
Given the lifestyle and challenges to which our children were born into, there was no one better capable of caring for them, they would guard them with their lives, so to speak.
It was no surprise, given our history with the Volturi, that the birth of two such amazing creatures as Elizabeth and Mason, would need to be kept under wraps, it was a very delicate circumstance to say the least.. Surely their could be no more coveted possession, even as Elizabeth's gifts were yet to be revealed, she was amazing and certainly irreplaceable. Any crime towards she or Mason, would be punishable upon the gruesomest of deaths, this I knew for a fact... It was evident in Jake's eyes as well as my own... Unspoken, because it didn't need to be said...
Since their birth, I'd been plagued with images of them, in their billowy, gray cloaks emerging upon us in the very field we'd fought for our existence once before, floating on a cloud of mist..
I would always be thankful for the amazing gift my mother possessed that day, sparing so many family and friends, and ultimately sending them away with their tails between their legs, so to speak..
But, while I admired the subtle, yet powerful gift, I knew my approach would not be so tame, just the thought almost brought a feral snarl to my teeth.. It would be a war, the supernatural world would speak of for centuries, perhaps longer. So on this night, or morning rather, I was thankful for the absence of these dreams, thankful to be in my husband's arms, and now thankful for his lips pressed against my throat..
"Mmm" I muffled, running my hands down his bare back..
"Are you finally awake then?" he asked.
"Mmm Hmm, What time is it?" I asked.
"About ten.." he casually answered.. I stifled a grunt as I realized, I'd missed feeding the babies their breakfast, but I was thankful for this blissful night we'd had together.
"What's wrong?" he asked. I slowly lifted my hand to his throat, showing him their bright little faces, when the image of the smile on my face, mirrored to his as well..
"Well, what are you waiting for?" he asked, jumping up and tossing on a pair of jeans, I giggled running towards the closet...


As Always With Love Renesmee Cullen-Black as interpreted by Elizabeth Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment