New Moon Pictures
Create Twilight and New Moon pictures.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Fire...

Precise... Unbelievably strong... Fast... Mesmerizing... these were all characteristics set in place to describe myself and my family. But in this moment I felt none of these applied..

Strong... definitely not..weak, I felt weak consumed with heat, a fire I couldn't control, underneath Jake's hands was a fire burning uncontrollably so deep, it was no longer extinguishable..right to the bone, a heat that felt as if it would leave a permanent mark everywhere it spread, but a good burn, I moved.. my body turning towards the burn.. begging for it, I wanted more...

Jake's hands, strong.. sure, every movement calculated, If I could've formed a cohesive thought, I would've wondered if he could read my mind.... I watched as if by magic, his hands of leather turned to velvet as they touched... every movement spreading the fire, burning my skin, but setting my mind ablaze with ecstasy...

Fast.. not in this moment, in this moment slow was good... slower...
Slowly I watched as the muscles of his arm rolled and tensed while he hovered above me gently kissing my lips, light as a feather... slowly I watched the sweat bead up and roll down his chiseled back dripping onto my stomach.. slowly I ran my fingers through his hair, biting his shoulder...

Mesmerizing? I feel as though it would be hard to imagine anyone more mesmerizing than Jake in this moment....surely no one could fit the description better..
Although, I couldn't deny I felt mesmerizing under his gaze... the chills spread and I could feel the warmth of the blush as it spread to my cheeks, especially when his eyes skimmed over the plains of my body, as I tossed my shirt to the floor, Jake gently wrapping his arms around my waist, kissing my neck....

There were no words spoken that night, because there didn't have to be...
The love felt between us hovered in a thick cloud of lust all around us, it lingered in every kiss... every caressing touch.. every movement... every bead of sweat...
There was a mutual understanding of the desire, the need... the hunger was beyond human.. at times more than we both could take...

I lay in his arms, spent barely able to catch my breath as the first rays of sun shown across my bare back, casting a glow on Jake's face.. although chills consumed his body, he was covered in sweat, mine and his... his chiseled jaw set, relaxed with his eyes closed, as I traced my hand across his stomach to his throat, causing him to draw in a deep breath, his lower lip gently quivering while I ran my thumb across his lips...
Despite the lack of sleep, he looked perfectly content... I let my hand slightly fall to his throat....
He opened his eyes, running his hand through my hair and gently kissing my forehead...

"I love you too Ness"

It was the only words spoken that night....


As Always With Love Renesmee Cullen-Black as interpreted by Elizabeth Queen

2 comments: