New Moon Pictures
Create Twilight and New Moon pictures.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Alaska... the honeymoon begins...

Nestled at the foot of a mountain, all by itself was the most quaint little cabin i'd ever seen.. The sky was a perfect backdrop, the sun about to set it was hazy full of pink, blue, and yellow, snow clouds drifting overhead.. It was beautiful, comparable to something you would only see in a painting.. Jake got out of the car and got both of our bags out of the back, opened my door, and with one arm carrying me ,the other arm the bags, you would have thought he was carrying in groceries... As we walked up, I leaned down and unlocked the door, and we walked into our home for the next 5 days...

Jake slowly lowered my feet to the floor and dropped our suitcases by the door, then he put each of his big warm hands on the sides of my face and gently kissed me, he slightly leaned away.."I love you, Renesmee"..."And, I love you Jake, I can't believe were married!!" I shrieked. "I know" he said laughing, "so what do we do first?" he said raising his eyebrow and smiling...

With each word that we spoke we could see our breath floating through the air and I don't know if it was the temperature or these last words but I shook with a chill..

"First things, first", Jake said, "Let's get a fire started."

While Jake was starting the fire, I carried my bag to the bedroom, The bed was huge! A black wrought iron canopy bed with billowy fabric hanging all around it, and the room was beautiful, you could see the sun setting out of the back glass doors, that led to a covered patio area with two rocking chairs, in the corner was a large stone fireplace, and off to the right was a bathroom, complete with an antique clawfoot tub.I walked back into the bedroom faceing away from the door looking at the bed and my heart accelerated just as Jake came in and wrapped his arms around my waist kissing me on the top of my head. I took a deep breath and turned to look at him, his face appeared to be perfectly calm, but just like myself I could hear his heart accelerate. We both knew that after tonight things would forever be different, were we ready?

He leaned down, his hands gently rubbing my back, and softly kissed my lips tracing his lips slowly up and down my jawline from my mouth to my ear, I'm not sure but I think I melted right then, was I still standing?

I moved my hands from his waist to the front of his shirt and slowly ran my hand over his abs, his chest, I wrapped both arms around his neck, just as he lifted me in his arms, the careful mask was gone and we began passionately kissing one another..

My heart sped and I was sure it was going to jump out of my chest, I felt dizzy, but I liked it, it was a good dizzy. He walked to the bed, lying me down as if I was breakable, and slowly took off his shirt..

How long had I anticipated, dreamed about this moment.. and it was finally here I had been so nervous and wondering, wondering if we would be right for each other..if it would come natural...

And, all I can say is yes, it did come natural. Everything about him was absolutely perfect, he was so gentle, so loving, so caring. He always had been, since the day I was born wherever I was and whatever I was doing he was always there with a watchful eye, being exactly what I needed him to be when I needed it...

A friend, a brother, a mentor, always with my best interest at heart, a husband, and now a lover...

He was covered in sweat, but chills ran through his body and mine. He leaned up on his arms, leaning to gently kiss me while I held his face in my hands, slowly running my fingers through his hair, occasionally he would let out a low growl, moan...

It was the most beautiful night of my life, and I knew he felt the same way...

He gently kissed my lips letting his nose trace up mine to kiss my forehead, and whispered "Nayeli, Que Quowle.."

I nodded my head, and I could feel the tears of joy in my eyes, I think my heart had doubled in size...

We fell asleep in each other's arms talking about what we'd like to do the next day, we both had noted the snowmobile under the covered area outside, but as I leaned up on one arm to kiss him, the sheet lightly draped at his waist, I thought we might not leave the cabin for the rest of the trip, I showed him that while he was talking about whale watching, and he said "That would be just fine too..."

Nayeli [Nay-ellii] means I love you...
In Quileute:"Que Quowle" means stay with me forever...
 
As Always With Love Renesmee Cullen-Black as interpreted by Elizabeth Queen

2 comments: