New Moon Pictures
Create Twilight and New Moon pictures.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Just Newlyweds, vampire-hybrid/werewolf newlyweds :)

Well, believe it or not we actually did make it out around Alaska...a little bit.
By the third day I had to hunt, and my father had suggested the penguins, I must say they weren't bad, quite a bit different though. And, although I had seen Jake hunting all my life, especially in the beginning when I would have preferred not to hunt at all, it was presented as a challenge between us, a competition, now that I had seen him in his most passionate, vulnerable state.. I couldn't deny the sensuality that the two activities shared...

He was undeniably beautiful as a wolf, I had always thought so, the way his muscles in his back flexed when he caught the scent of something, the wind rippling through his russet fur, the way he would slink down, totally invisible, not moving at all, his eyes perfectly intent on his prey, and then with a slight flick of his tail he pounced...


It really was beautiful, in its own way...

And, thankfully I had taken after my Father as far as hunting instincts go, he always told me to be as humane as possible, to never cause unnecessary pain, and other than the light flush in my cheeks, there was no other indication that I had been hunting..

After we had each drained a couple of penguins, and I was feeling quite sloshy to be honest, only a slight muted burn in my throat, I stood out of my crouch and Jake was beside me, still in his wolf form I ran my hands through the fur around his neck and he let out a low growl, he knelt his head down and playfully bumped me with it, I giggled and he let out the wolf equivalent to a throaty chuckle, his tongue dropping from the side of his mouth, I busted out laughing...

He motioned tilting his head with a slight roll of his eyes for me to jump on his back, the motion was so common, we'd perfected it throughout my life, I had already hopped on grabbing his fur and we were taking off across the snowy plains...

Unlike Forks, where we had hunted most of my life, with the exception of my family moving for my Mother to attend college in New Hampshire, we didn't quite know what to expect here. We had to be very careful about where we hunted, it wasn't everyday that you could walk up and see a young woman and a wolf walking side by side through a strip of deserted snow.

So on the way back to the cabin we were extra cautious to stay out of any humans eyesight traveling, staying only in deep wooded areas.

It was exhilarating riding on Jake's back, and he ran as though he wasn't carrying anything, I loved running with him, it made him so happy and I could feel it all around me.

When we made it back to the cabin, we went in through the back entrance, I walked onto the back deck and was surprised to feel Jake's arms around me right away, especially since he was without clothing when he transformed back to his human form...

We started kissing, and laughing as I slowly started walking backwards into the house, and he lifted me onto the bed...

It was the perfect end to the perfect day...As Always With Love Renesmee Cullen-Black as interpreted by Elizabeth Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment