New Moon Pictures
Create Twilight and New Moon pictures.

Friday, August 27, 2010

The House...

Alice excitedly led the way down a path from the main house that had been laid out, probably by Emmett, by hand with beautiful flat stones, my Mother and Father's cottage was off to the west while this path veered to the far east of the forest. We were getting closer so she told us both to close our eyes, I couldn't deny I was so excited that I kept trying to sneak a peek, Jacob heard the acceleration in my heart beat and playfully leaned over to cover my eyes. We both lightly laughed, I could hear my Mother and Father's light footsteps following behind us, so I concentrated on each light thud to try to calm myself down, geez why was this taking so long? I wanted to break into a run, but clearly I had no idea where I was going so that wouldn't do anyone any good, I was so excited to finally be in "Our" home, with "My" husband, I couldn't wait any longer...


"Okay," Alice said, "were here, now not just yet let me get you in the perfect position first,". I could smell the fire burning inside and I was even more excited if that was possible, I don't know why but most of my fantasies of Jacob and I together always seemed to be centered around a fire, he was just so beautiful in the dancing light of a fire, I just.. "Hahahum", my Father cleared his throat, "oops sorry Dad" I said in my thoughts...

"Okay, 1-2-3 open..." ahhh, it was breathtaking, sitting here in what I thought had to be the lushest, greenest part of the forest was a replica of Billy Blacks little red house, complete with a makeshift shed off to the right for Jacob's tinkering projects, It was... perfect. I don't know how they knew, but all the nights I had lied awake dreaming of being Jacob's wife, and mother to his children, dreamed of playing house... it was never my home I pictured us in it was always this one, I can't explain but I just felt as if Jacob fit perfectly there, it was just like him.. rustic, outdoorsy, simple, but undeniably beautiful.. perfect it already felt like home. Everyone was very quiet and I could feel the tears rolling down my cheeks, I turned to look at Jacob and light tears were slowly falling from his eyes, he smiled his brightest smile and scooped me up while we both swung in a circle, laughing. I could see Alice beaming, she said "I'm sooo glad your better at displaying emotion and gratitude than your Mother is, she said smiling. My Mom just rolled her eyes, I went to hug Alice, "Thank you, Thank you, Thank you," I said smiling, "It's beautiful, absolutely perfect." "Yeah," Jake said "I couldn't have thought of a better place for Ness and I to lay down some roots," with that my Father rolled his eyes. "Well we'll let you guys go inside and have some time to get used to the place, Jake the kitchen's stocked with a ton of food and a sturdy kitchen table," Jake and I exchanged glances, giggling at our private joke, "And Ness the closets stocked with the best of the best use it wisely, unlike some people..." she playfully eyed my Mother's white t-shirt and jeans ensemble.

We exchanged hugs and thank yous to everyone, and Jake quickly scooped me up to carry me over the threshold of our first home..

The inside was just as perfect, there was a dark, rustic wood floor, and it was paneled in a contrasting wood on the walls. The wall around the fire place was the same red as the outside, and there was a beautiful beach wood fire burning. Above the fireplace was an amazing sepia photo of us from our wedding day, and along the mantle were several candles of different sizes. There were family photos Everywhere, just as I would have wanted it, nothing was matching but it all flowed cohesively just the same. All the pieces of furniture were cushy and over sized in natural outdoorsy colors, the kitchen was bright, open, happy and Jake was already going through the cabinets.. After he had a light snack we explored the bathroom, nothing exciting there, the over sized closet, that led right to our room..

Our bed was large over sized, sturdy wood, it was the exact russet color of Jacobs skin, covered with a soft down comforter and a million pillows.. Jake playfully picked me up and slung me onto the bed we both started laughing, kissing, tossing pillows onto the floor, he started unbuttoning his flannel shirt and tossed it to the corner. He smiled, " Ness, I don't think anyone in the history of the world has been happier than I am right at this very moment," with that his face lightened, he was gently stroking my arm, rubbing my hair just looking into my eyes, talking without words. He looked more serene than I'd ever seen him..

I was soo in love with this man, I kinda attacked! We started feverishly kissing one another, one of his hands were wrapped in my hair, the other at my waist pulling me tighter... it was amazing. We fit with each other soo well, sometimes I feel as if we are one person, every movement in perfect synchronization, like a well choreographed dance, he was so warm, so strong, Amazing. Perfect. He had the most amazing outdoorsy smell it was absolutely intoxicating, and his muscles... We were both lying there trying to catch our breath, wrapped in each other's arms, nothing separating us from one another.. he was gently tracing his hands up and down my spine and I could feel the goosebumps, the flush in my cheeks...

I leaned up on one arm, looking at his face, I had seen him happy before, our proposal, our wedding day, the first time, but this was something different... he was totally euphoric, and by the look in his eyes I would guess my face was portraying the same emotion.

"I love you Jake,".
"And I love you Ness, more than words can explain..."
And then we kissed...
 
As Always With Love Renesmee Cullen-Black as interpreted by Elizabeth Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment