New Moon Pictures
Create Twilight and New Moon pictures.

Monday, August 23, 2010

The Wedding Day...

Surprisingly everyone was more excited and happy than we anticipated, they all knew it was coming, and though I knew my father was nervous, he knew that no one was better suited for me, even he couldn't doubt it. Alice was probably the most excited of all after all it gave her a reason to plan an event. But I assured her that I wanted to get married in La Push, something traditional, small and beautiful. And she was okay with that, "after all," she said "it's just your FIRST wedding." We all started laughing, my Mother was elated, she considered Jake her brother, and she knew how much I cared for him... It was perfect..

Our wedding was beautiful and low key, with both of our families in attendance. You could feel the love in the air. We got married in Billy's back yard, the little red house the back drop for the rustic outdoor wedding, Alice had beautiful bronze colored bows draped on the chairs, with local wildflowers everywhere, my dress was off white with a chocolate brown sash the color of my eyes, and I was barefoot, very simple, yet very beautiful, my hair hung in ringlets down my back crowned by a wreath of lavender, as I carried a bouquet of wildflowers, all the girls were dressed in simple, yet beautiful knee length dresses each representative of their own personal style, while still perfectly fitting into the outdoor theme. The men wore khaki pants and linen shirts, casual and extremely handsome, each a single wildflower pinned to the shirt. As I heard the music for my father and I to walk around the corner, he turned and asked if I was ready, I showed him with my thoughts, how happy and in love I was he couldn't doubt it.. he grinned his crooked grin at me, just as I grinned the same grin back to him.. As I turned the corner I seen Jake up front, under a beautiful alter that he had intricately carved from wood, weaved with wildflowers, and my father laughed at the acceleration in my heartbeat, but I couldn't take my eyes off of Jake.. We exchanged the words that have been exchanged between people in love for hundreds of years.. "And now you my kiss the bride.." His smile was truly exulatant, I could feel the tears of happiness slowly rolling from my eyes, he gently took my face between his two strong hands and wiped the tears away with the pads of his thumbs, and kissed me.. it was the sweetest, slowest, softest kiss of my life, as he pulled away he said "I love you, you are my life...", and we were, as introduced by Old Quil Ateara, Mr. and Mrs. Jacob Black...

It was undoubtedly the happiest day of my life, all nine years of it.. And as I sit here now watching the sun rise in the arms of my husband... I still don't know what woke me up this morning, but something was changing....

As Always With Love Renesmee Cullen-Black as interpreted by Elizabeth Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment