New Moon Pictures
Create Twilight and New Moon pictures.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Little Married Couple...

Well we never left the little red house for the rest of the day, we made love with one another, dozed in and out of blissful sleep, Jake raided the pantry, "Hey, a guys gotta keep his strength up," he laughed. It felt really warm when I woke up and when I hazily opened my eyes I realized there were candles Everywhere surrounding the bed all over the floor scattered in a path leading out the bedroom door, I sat up combing my fingers through my hair, how long had I been asleep, it was really dark outside.. As I gazed through the window I seen the dark clouds rolling over the moon, it looked like more snow was headed our way, good maybe it would be the biggest blizzard Forks had ever seen and Jake and I wouldn't have to leave the house for days, of course, I thought Jake could probably plow right through the snow, melting it along the way, but I would just keep that thought to myself... Just then a breeze blew in from the kitchen and I could smell chicken frying..

I tiptoed around the intricate path of candles out the doorway and peeked my head around the corner..

It was so sweet, Jake was wearing an apron cooking dinner for us.. fried chicken, potatoes, macaroni and cheese, biscuits... geez he had made enough for an army, were we expecting company..I hope not.

"Hey, aren't I supposed to be the housewife cooking meals for my big strong husband while he brings home the bacon?" I said smiling, wrapping my arms around his waist.

He turned around and smiled, "well I wanted to do something nice for the woman I love on our first night in OUR home," he stopped, "Man, that sounds really good doesn't it OUR home.."

he wrapped his arms around my waist, planting a light kiss on my lips, "It certainly does Mr. Black and I must say," I said taking a step back but keeping my hands lightly on his waist, "you are unbelievably sexy in that apron my friend," we both started laughing and he picked me up and swung me around in a circle..

"Well you wouldn't even be able to tell by the time we sat down for dinner but, I'd still rather not get popped all over the chest with chicken grease," he chuckled.. "So what do you say we test out this kitchen table here, I'm starving."

After Jake and I finished eating, well mostly Jake I still didn't quite have my appetite back, and Jake took care of everything he made anyway, I think he might have ate a total of about 3 chickens, I giggled and he raised his eyebrows, while I showed him the last thought I'd had, he laughed and kissed me on the forehead..

We were sitting in front of the fireplace just relaxing, soaking in the silence... it was one of the only times since we'd gotten married that we'd been really alone, well besides the honeymoon, as Jake began to drift off I started to think back to that amazing week...

 As Always With Love Renesmee Cullen-Black as interpreted by Elizabeth Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment