New Moon Pictures
Create Twilight and New Moon pictures.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

So, what's next Doc?

Over the next week, Jake and I both tried our best to push any negative thoughts to the back of our minds, we wanted to focus on the positive and prepare for the baby the best we could.
Carlisle insisted on seeing me everyday, just to heir on the side of safety. Jake and I were excited to see the baby on the ultrasounds, Carlisle assured us that the baby was healthy, we, well by we I mean Jake, waited to learn the sex of the baby, but apparently he or she had their Father's stubbornness because that wasn't happening. It was okay with me though there should be some surprises left in life, after all things were flying by so quickly, so I was holding onto laying eyes on the baby without any preconceived expectations.... and I was excited!! Jake and I tried to stay busy, but at night, when he was asleep and everything was still, the only sound was the rain on the tin roof of the little red house, I dreamed of the baby on it's way... each time it was different... a boy with a head full of black curls, russet skin, and my brown eyes... or a little girl with bronze hair and skin the color and texture of silk, with Jake's nose... The baby would no doubt be beautiful, or handsome.. hopefully strong like it's Father in every aspect of the word, I mean they would have alot to take in, that's for sure.. I couldn't wait to meet this baby that woke me with their morning stretches, my little "Bump"...

Somewhere throughout the night I drifted off to sleep, and awoke to a light tapping on the door..
"Alice" I groaned with the same displeasure you would give to remembering you had a Dentist appointment, since we had such a short span of time during my pregnancy, Alice had insisted on taking pictures....everyday...
"You'll thank me later" she chirped, and I knew I would but right now it was... well a thorn in my side...
Today was a special visit though because she was planning my baby shower and bringing by the "book" of all the final details to show me...
"Hi!!" she said as I opened the door, kissing me on the cheek, "don't you look beautiful this morning, simply glowing."
She sat down in the chair by the fireplace and opened the book, "So the last detail was the cake, I just need to know what flavor, so we can get the order in today, you know I must say it's rather a nuisance to plan a baby shower for someone without a clue of what they want, or whether they'll like it, it must be so bothersome to event planners.." she said trailing off.
I giggled rolling my eyes, "Oh I imagine" I said lightly sarcastic, "But, I'm sure whatever you plan will be amazing, now as for the cake, hmm"
"Chocolate," Jake yelled from the kitchen.
"Ahh, chocolate it is I suppose." I giggled.
Just then Jake walked into the living room, pecking me on the cheek. "Did you sleep good last night?" he asked.
"Yeah, how about you?" I said.
"Pretty good until about four this morning when you started talking in your sleep, her father's nose.." he said smiling.
"Well let's just hope they don't inherit your smell." Alice said standing up.
"Ha, Ha.. Don't you have a party to plan, Jake said reaching over to muss up Alice's hair, just as she quickly ducked out of his reach giggling.
"Okay then Ness, I guess the next time, I see you you'll be attending the baby shower," she said hopping with excitement, "Until then..."

As Always With Love Renesmee Cullen-Black as interpreted by Elizabeth Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment