New Moon Pictures
Create Twilight and New Moon pictures.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

My Other Half.... Jacob's Point of View

I watched as a sharp pain brought her to her knees, all I could think was "Noooo, not her anybody but her" it took everything I had in me to not let the pain take over, the anger, the sadness I was inches away from turning into a werewolf, and if I wanted to be able to help Ness, I had to keep it under control...
Still, I screamed in my mind, thought about the way she fell, what she looked like now, passed out cold on the ground, I screamed it as loud as I could, knowing that her Father would hear me.
A millisecond later he came running with Bella, the expression on her face was unlike any pain I'd ever seen her in, I'd seen her when he left, seen her thinking that her life was over, her other half was missing, this was nothing compared to that.... And I had caused this pain, this time it was my fault, when I swore I'd never hurt her I meant it, she was my best friend, and this time all the blame lay on my shoulders, but still I knew that my face portrayed the same emotion as hers, all the while Edward was glaring at me as if he could kill me in a split second..
Edward quickly assessed the situation and gently picked up Renesmee starting towards the big house, I had never felt so helpless in my life, I could've easily picked her up and carried her back to the house myself, but I couldn't, I was paralyzed by fear, fear of losing her...losing my other half, could you live with half a heart?
The answer was no, even if it were possible, there's no way I could live without Renesmee, if anything happened to her, especially at the will of my own hands, I would beat my last breath as well, that I would make sure of...
"You wouldn't be the only one, Dog" ,Edward mumbled.
I just hung my head in shame, as we walked into the house and Edward carried her upstairs, Carlisle was waiting in his office. He got to work immediately, trying to check every inch of her body, was their anything he could do? He checked her vital signs, she was breathing that was good. But what had happened? She had always been strong, could this be too much for her, who knew what strength the child of a half werewolf, half vampire-hybrid held? That was the fear all along, the fear of the unknown..
"Well," Carlisle spoke, ending the deafening silence in the room, no one had even been breathing, "after hooking her up to the monitors, it seems that she is in labor, and due to the strength of her own muscles the contractions caused her so much pain that her body quickly shut down to protect itself."
With that I winced, almost falling to my knees, what had I done to her? The woman I love was in more pain than she could comprehend and it was all of my doing...
Carlisle started an IV to give her some pain medicine, and we all waited for her to come back around, I wondered what the next day would hold, would I meet my child, that I was immensely thankful for, but would it be at the expense of losing my wife.... that I couldn't handle, I began to pray, and this verse washed over me...
"So do not fear, for I am with you;
      do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
   I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
                                          Isaiah 41:10
...Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment