New Moon Pictures
Create Twilight and New Moon pictures.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Well....what now?

There are no rules that can bind you when you find your other half.
Jacob Black, Eclipse, Chapter 5, p.123
 
 
When we reached my parents home, my Father was furious...to say the least.
He began screaming at Jake, "How could you do this, how could you be so reckless, do you have a complete disregard for her safety, you are the adult here you knew what could happen, there were precautions that you could've taken, how could you have done this to her?" Jake hung his head, looking shameful, but sat silent a part of me wondered if he agreed, he didn't......did he?

I knew that my Father was clearly upset about this whole ordeal...but I also knew that it wasn't this and this alone, I felt like this would've been all the things he would've said to himself, all the things i'm sure he had thought to himself, about my impending birth a little over 10 years ago, I knew he had always felt guilty for putting my Mother's life in harm, and it wasn't fair to Jake to have to bear that wrath, even though at one time he totally agreed with my Father...

"Dad" ,I screamed, "Do not speak to him that way, I am an adult, I knew what could happen, he didn't do anything to me, we both made our own decisions..", even though I was saying it and knew it was true, it didn't take away from the fact, that I was nervous, and scared and I knew that everyone in the room knew it too, they could all hear my heart accelerating, feel the anxiety in my voice....
As I was thinking this my Father looked at me and gently shook his head, yes...
"Yes, Renesmee I know that you are nervous...", he said.
Jake rolling his eyes, said, "Please in respect of the predicament were in today, could you please leave the mental conversations to a minimum."

I stood up addressing everyone in my family..
"Listen I'm fully aware that we were very reckless in our recent decisions, but I am an adult, and I am a human and I'm entitled to make mistakes... But this, this is not a mistake, I love Jacob with all my heart and more, and there's nothing in this world that I would take in place of being the...Mother of his children." ,I said smiling and gingerly placing my hand across my stomach. "That's not to say that I'm not completely nervous, but from what I've heard everybody feels that way, so I'm ready for this adventure."

Jake stood up and hugged me, very carefully.... and whispered in my ear, "I love you Nessie, and I will be along for this ride, I'm with you every step of the way...."

Everyone slightly exhaled, "Renesmee, I will always be there for you, and if you feel this is the right decision for you then so be it, but it's not without trepidation, there could be alot of risks involved and you will have to be careful every step of the way." ,my Father said.
"Yes" ,my Mother said, "Even in the best of circumstances pregnancy can get very complicated and you are dealing with a whole new set of issues, so we must be very careful."
"I know Mom and I promise I will be, there's nothing I would do to jeopardize my health or the babies." .....the babies, baby I couldn't believe that I was going to have Jake's baby, my heart accelerated again but this time, it was pure excitement and joy, this would be our baby, our family....amazing.
Carlisle said, "Renesmee, I will go first thing in the morning and get an ultrasound machine and everything we need, this pregnancy could in turn be as unique as you are yourself, my Dear", he said softly stroking my cheek, "And obviously due to any complications that might arise it would be best for me to care for your pregnancy here, and not at the hospital, much like your own delivery.", my Mother did not like that assessment at all, and no one else seemed to either, my Father looked as if to be in pain from the mere mention of it...

"Okay, that sounds great" ,I said, "First thing in the morning then, but right now Jake and I should be heading home I could really use some rest, I'm feeling tired."

Jake stood up and took my hand, lightly placing his hand on the small of my back leading me out of the house, we were silent most of the way home and when we both felt as though we were out of earshot of my Family, we stopped, I could feel our hearts speed up in perfect sync and our eyes met, all I could do was squeal, light tears falling from my eyes, and his.... he scooped me up hugging me and we spun around, I did note however that he was holding me much lighter than usual..
"I love you Nessie" ,he said "I can't believe we're gonna have a baby!!" and with that he layed his big, strong warm hands across my stomach, gently kissing my cheek...and then my stomach, as he kneeled on one knee, he looked up at me, and his face, the face of this hardened, resilient werewolf, who had seen so much, fought for his life and mine, my Family... completely melted, and I knew he was done for....

As Always With Love Renesmee Cullen-Black as interpreted by Elizabeth Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment