New Moon Pictures
Create Twilight and New Moon pictures.

Monday, September 6, 2010

Well now we know...

I literally could not move, I wanted to, I wanted to be able to coherently count the days in my head, I wanted to scream, I wanted to tell Jake... somewhere in my mind I had registered that he was holding my face between his hands, somewhere I knew that he was screaming my name, although I couldn't have heard what he was saying over the roar in my ears, the roar being caused by my heart fluttering so fast it could've burst through my chest, I could feel his heat in my face, see the look of panic in his eyes, but I couldn't do anything I couldn't even breath...
It had now been a full month since the wedding and everything had been perfect, the days had all combined and blurred together into my perfect piece of existence...

I was finally committed to the man I love, he was mine and I was his. We had our whole lives ahead of us... my family had welcomed him with welcome arms, and his the same. We had a beautiful little home to start our family.....start our family....
Suddenly, I could think cohesively despite the fact that I had fell to my knees, Jake said, "Ness, Ness, say something, anything please...if you don't speak right now, I'm going to get your parents, I can-"
"Jake", I said lying my hand softly against his cheek, "Calm down, I just know... I mean I think I finally figured out what's wrong, why I haven't been feeling like myself lately, you know tired, and completely opposed to even the thought of hunting".

I could see as I spoke that the thoughts were forming in his mind too, I could see things fitting and clicking together, and I could see the tears well up in his eyes. I showed him what now, should have been so clear to me for the last week, he feebly shook his head yes, his eyes innocent and slightly blank...

Just then I felt another set of hands on my face, and the difference was astronomical, my Mother was looking into my eyes sympathetically, a line of worry creasing her forehead, I looked up at her and she could see in my face that this wasn't the situation she had feared it might be, and then she hugged me.

In all the confusion it took me a minute to realize, that while I had discovered what was going on, no one else should have known yet, I mean Alice wasn't able to see us the way she could see other people, so how?

Just then my Father and Carlisle approached us, my Father a look of worry displayed all over his face, and I took that as a result to my lack of worry. Carlisle said, "Renesmee, I guess there's no need for me to explain to you what your recent bloodwork revealed to me today..."

"No, Grandpa Carlisle, I don't think that will be necessary.." , I said.
Just then Jake seemed to pop back to reality, he looked up at my Father's face, and then to Carlisle, "But, you can explain it to me, just so I know we're all on the same page here", he said.

"Well, let's all go back to the house, and we'll have a long talk...", my Father said... and for the first time in a long time the look on his face portrayed vampire, and his glare was set on Jake....
Chills ran down my spine, what was doubly worse was that this was'nt just a vampire, this was my Father and at this moment that seemed all the more frightening.

This could be the longest talk of my life...

As Always With Love Renesmee Cullen-Black as interpreted by Elizabeth Queen

1 comment: